Subject: Summer Camp Roster & Notes
Dear Scout and Parents
There is a meeting tonight at 7:00. To All mom's Happy Mother's Day.
1. All boys that went to the Hunger Games Camporee Must bring in the gear back, cleaned, packed and ready for the quartermaster to receive.
2. Attached is the last sign up sheet that Mr. Puterbaugh had for the upcoming summer camp. If you have not signed up for camp you still have time to do so tonight but you must also bring a check for payment.
“2015 Summer Camp @ Lost Lake (Fairbanks, AK) "
Troop 219 Roster (Currently have 28 boys signed up)
Camp Week 5-12 July 2015
$375 Camp………….Transportation Cost ($60) TBD
3. Please verify the information on the roster and please bring payment to tonight's meeting. If for some reason you haven't paid and you will not be at tonight's meeting please call 907.351.8826 or email Steve Puterbaugh to ensure timely payment is made and your scout doesn't miss out on the opportunity. For parents we need to know if you are planning on attending and who is driving a POV.
4. I will be sending a Lost Lake Leader's Guide this week so that you and your scouts may start preparing.
5. I will also be sending a save the date email with information covering summer activities. We have a lot to look forward to in the next few months.
Dear Parents and Scouts,
The Spring Camporee is just around the corner. Still opportunity to sign up at the meeting this Sunday or by responding to this email with the Scouts Name, and contact phone number.
Theme of this year's Camporee the Hunger Games.
Who: Scouts of all Ages and Parent Volunteers/ASMs
What: Spring Camporee
Where: Camp Gorsuch
When 1-3 May: Meet at the JLC at 5:00 pm to turn in permission slips and Caravan to Camp Gorsuch. Will return to JLC approximately 11:00 on Sunday 3 May
Cost: $10 per scout/per adult
Details are found in the attached Camporee Guide. The agenda, packing list, and activities. Sounds like a lot of fun. More detailed information forthcoming following the final signups
Meeting Sunday at the JLC starts at 6:30 vs. 7:00
We will be having a short meeting to discuss upcoming events and then performing our annual clean-up of the Joy Lutheran Church Parking Lot. Please bring push brooms if you have them, we will need a few wheel barrels, and if you want to wear a mask (please bring it with you). For this project we need both scouts and parents to help.
Uniform Class B.
A more detailed message regarding the camporee will follow. I just wanted parents to be aware and scouts to start preparing as this is only a week away. Don't forget to sign up at this Sunday's meeting or respond to this email with your name and contact phone number and I will ensure you are added to the list. Please also let me know how you will pay for the event, cash, check or scout account.
The latest news on our activities.