Scouts & Parents
Happy Mother's Day !
No Scout meeting today. Congrats to all who endured the last 2-days of Wilderness First Aid training.
Our NEWEST Eagle Scout is "Tommy Midlo"... congratulation!!! Give him a high-five the next time you see him for reaching the pinnacle of Scouting. He's now a marked man 🦅
1. Roadside cleanup service project this week. > Lions Club to VFW. Stay tuned for day & time.
2. PLC meeting coming for new troop leadership... Sam Strickland-SPL will be in touch with newly elected Jr Leaders.
3. Sunday > 21 May: Troop Hike Offsite TBD & New Scout Parents meeting at JLC simultaneously... 6ish time TBD...will let you know details...
4. Troop committee meeting on the horizon.
5. Looking for a few Scouts for opening flag ceremony at the Relay for Life at the Mac Center Sat 20 May @ 7 pm. Ms Lou will Lead. We need a mix of older & new scouts. Email to follow. Contact Ms Lou Rivera 907-748-4350 Committee Chair to volunteer, or email her at > email@example.com
The latest news on our activities.