Scouts and Parents,
We are having a super busy October and I want to thank all parents and scouts for being present and participating when possible.
1. We have the official Wreath Sales Kick Off tomorrow morning at Joy Lutheran at 10:00 am. This is our annual fundraising event. Parent drivers are required to carpool following the kick off. Mr. Nevells will have brochures and information available. All available scouts are asked to meet at Joy Lutheran to receive the information and select their sales area. Uniform for Wreath Kick off is Class As
A few rules for your safety. Door-to-door sales please do not enter the home unless you know the family. Take a flashlight with you and wear reflective belts if you are selling in the evening. If possible, go with a buddy. Finally, remember to be in Class A, thank customers and thank those who do not purchase, dress for the weather. It is helpful if you take a clipboard with you. If you haven't received your materials please come to tonight's' meeting. Our POC for this event is Mr. Roger Nevells 688-1277 or email email@example.com.
2. Junior Leader Troop election on Sunday please bring your signed applications
3. For those scouts who haven't signed up for the Merit Badge Blitz sign up sheets will be available at the meeting or you can send your 5 requested classes via email to me. The blitz is just short of 2 weeks away so once classes are finalized you will have to print out worksheets, check out or purchase MB books, and complete any required pre-work.
4. Finally, any outstanding gear from the camporee will be checked in at this Sunday's meeting
5. Guess what Scouts let's give a warm welcome to Ayden Dodge and his family. Ayden is now our newest Scout.
Troop 219 Chairperson
The latest news on our activities.