Scouts & Parents,
Just a quick update of INFO from Lou's email below >
Please give your congrats to our newest Eagle Scout > Nate M. Nate met his Eagle BOR on Wed 1 February.
- Scout Sunday @ JLC this Sunday at 930 am is highly encouraged for all, but don't forget to take advantage of Scout Sunday at your own church. Following is a breakfast brunch potluck; not mandatory & Dutch ovens are optional...any dish is fine.
- The GAC Freezeree has been CANX by T219 PLC, instead the scouts will be heading to Turnaigan Pass Sat 25 Feb for snow shoe & snow shelter overnight campout. This event was previously CANX due to bad weather. Get signed up this Sunday. Game & Carl are lead
- WEBELOS Crossover's -
Please volunteer to attend...pack alumni is nice...we'll need 6-8 T219 scouts at each event
• Pack 228 > Feb 16, Thurs 7-9 pm @ Mirror Lake Middle School
• Pack 219 > Feb 18, Sat 12-3:30 pm @ Gruening Middle School
• Additionally, we will probably have a total of 4-crossover ceremonies to attend & we'll also need more scouts & adult leaders to help out at all crossovers
- This Sunday we will have Webelos visiting from P293 & P228....please volunteer to bring a Dutch oven surprise for the scout meeting...this is our Webelos welcoming tradition.
P. S. Don't forget the troop committee meeting this Wed @ 7:30 pm
- PLC UPDATE > Snow shelter & quinzee building crew needed this Sat afternoon at JLC...give Joey your "SPL" a call to volunteer
The latest news on our activities.