Happy Tuesday Scouts and families,
We had over 28 scouts complete basic swimming requirements for different ranks. Thanks to all ASM's and parents who were able to participate and or drive. Don't forget scouts to bring your books with you to functions and meetings to ensure you receive timely sign off of requirements. For those of you working on physical fitness and skiing merit badges please turn in your information to Mr. Lungren as soon as you have your information filled out on the worksheet.
1. No meeting this coming Sunday 24 May.
2. Memorial Day Weekend Service Hour Opportunities for Scouts who will be staying local
When: 24 May 2015, Report no earlier than 11:45, Sunday, to the building before the parking area
Where: Ft Richardson National Cemetery
What: Place American flags at the tombs of our fallen soldiers and their families
Uniform for this event is the Class A Uniform. ASMs who plan on attending please also wear your Class A Uniform.
3. If Scouts and families would like to attend Memorial Day Service at the Cemetery please be there NLT 11:30 when ceremonies begin, Monday, 25 May, 2015
4. Finally, if you are interested in picking up the flags this will occur from 9am-12noon on Tuesday 26 May 2015.
5. Retired Col and our own Troop 219 ASM, Roger Nevells will be the point of contact on site who will provide scouts and families with instructions.
The latest news on our activities.